We are seeking an experienced and talented UI/UX Designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with WordPress Engineers, and UX designers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
WHO WE ARE:
Techearty is a startup based in Brahmanbaria, Bangladesh. We are a small team of professional designers, developers, software architects, and researchers aimed to craft and develop global-scale WordPress products and acquire millions of worldwide users. Over 250,000 happy people, businesses, and organizations (including the ITU – United Nations agency for ICT, University of Oxford, Cambridge University, MIT, Stanford University, World Youth Organization, The Institute of Southeast Asian Studies-ISEAS, Singapore, Nipro, IBS Bank…) are actively using our products in more than 180+ countries.
ShapedPlugin – A main brand of Techearty, is currently building WordPress plugins that are available publicly for download as products. Here are our industry-leading versatile WordPress plugins like Real Testimonials, WP Team, WP Carousel, Easy Accordion, Smart Post Show, and Product Slider for WooCommerce… As a UI/UX Designer, you will be designing amazing products for millions of worldwide users and growing together.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with an agile team.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers and UX designers.
- Designing high-quality landing pages for our products.
- Creating and customizing premium quality objective illustrations, and icons.
- Ability to design modern and reusable Web Templates/Sections for WordPress applications.
- Must have a Keen eye for web design, color, typography, and product consistency.
- Bring ideas and concepts to life through creative designs, graphics, and artwork.
- Research on the UX and make product design quality like the current design trend.
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest web design trends.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Strong design portfolio to be presented.
- Experience using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, and other tools.
- Understanding of basic front-end languages (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap).
- Knowledge of WordPress and its ecosystem will be given preference.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- It doesn’t matter to us where you studied or what your CGPA was as long as you are skilled, smart, passionate, and ready to work hard, and have fun.
- Weekly 5 days. Monday to Friday. 09 AM to 06 PM.
- Salary range: up to BDT 50,000 (Depending on skill and experience).
- Brahmanbaria (Swiss City, Kawtoli)
BENEFITS YOU’LL GET:
- Due time salary.
- Two festival bonuses (per equal to monthly salary).
- Provident fund-10%.
- Fully subsidized (breakfast and lunch).
- Performance bonus and occasional surprise gifts.
- Unlimited tea, coffee, snacks & fruits.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing world-class products.
- Fun, relaxed, and healthy working environment with a sports zone.
- Training and learning kit to improve skills.
- Annual pleasure tour.
- Paternity, maternity, and marriage leave.
- Lots of leaves & holidays (Yearly leave: 20 days, Two EID holidays: almost 2 weeks, and other holidays: 5 days).
- Weekly 5 working days and working hours (09:00 am-06:00 pm) including a 1-hour lunch break (Jamaat Salat).
- Other benefits as per company policy.
- Helping to manage your residence nearby the office.
If you would love to design amazing products for millions of worldwide users and grow together, we’d be happy to hear from you!
Application Deadline: October 18, 2022