We are currently seeking a Content Manager to join our team. If you want to grow your career by serving a global audience, please apply for the following position.
WHO WE ARE:
Techearty is a startup based in Brahmanbaria, Bangladesh. We are a small team of professional designers, developers, software architects, and researchers aimed to craft and develop global-scale WordPress products, acquire millions of worldwide users. Over 206,000 happy people, businesses, and organizations (including MIT, Stanford University, University of Washington, The Institute of Southeast Asian Studies-ISEAS, Singapore, Focus Malaysia) are actively using our products in more than 160+ countries.
ShapedPlugin – A Techearty concern, is currently building WordPress plugins that are available publicly for download as products.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content
- Research topics, keyword analysis and optimize content according to SEO
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ blog posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Create tutorial-based how-to, short video, tips & tricks content to help users.
Minimum 1-year work experience in a Content Manager or similar role
Good working knowledge of WordPress and its eco-system
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
Basic technical knowledge of web programming (HTML, CSS, JS)
Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
Knowledge of Photoshop or video editing will be a plus.
- It doesn’t matter to us where you studied or what your CGPA was as long as you are skilled, smart, passionate, ready to work hard and have fun.
- Salary range: BDT 20000 – 30,000 (Depends on skill and experience).
- Salary review/increment: Yearly.
- Brahmanbaria (Swiss City, Kawtoli).
BENEFITS YOU’LL GET:
- Due time salary.
- Two festival bonuses (per equal to monthly salary).
- Provident fund-10%.
- Fully subsidized (breakfast and lunch).
- Performance bonus and occasional surprise gifts.
- Unlimited tea, coffee, snacks & fruits.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing world-class products.
- Fun, relaxed, and healthy working environment with sports zone.
- Training and learning kit to improve skills.
- Annual pleasure tour.
- Paternity and maternity leave.
- Lots of leaves & holidays (Yearly leave: 20 days, Two EID holidays: almost 2 weeks, and other holidays: 5 days).
- Working hours (9:00 am-6:00 pm) including a 1-hour lunch break (Jamaat Salat).
- Other benefits as per company policy.
- Helping to manage your residence nearby the office.
If you would love to manage software content for millions of worldwide users and grow together, we’d be happy to hear from you!
Application Deadline: October 28, 2021